Wednesday, 26 June 2013

Brief decisions (planning)

I have looked at all the possible briefs for this piece of coursework, and have narrowed it down to two possible choices: - A promotion package for the release of a new album, to include a promo video, together with a digipak for the albums release and a magazine advertisement for the digipak - A prmotion package for a new soap opera, to include a TV advert, together with a listings magazine front cover featuring the new soap and a poster for the soap. I do prefer the soap opera idea, at the moment, as I think this is something I havent looked at in media before and would therefore be a challenge but also enjoyable. At the moment I am thinking about doing a soap opera aimed at teengers, based around a group of teengers life. I will look at current soap opera's such as Eastenders and Waterloo Road, as these two are similar to my potiental target audience, before I start my coursework to give myself some inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment